Why Choose Ma Maison
1. Owner Engagement: Ma Maison Childcare is individually owned and operated. The Owner takes an active role in the program’s management.
2. Passionate and caring Teachers: Our teachers are caring and qualified and understand that the heart of learning starts with trust. Staff members attend professional development classes throughout each year to offer the best early care and education for every child. They are also certified in CPR and First Aid. All staff and volunteers are fingerprinted, and background screened by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood.
3. Nurturing Environment: Our center-based childcare provides a small, secure environment for children during the most crucial time of their development, as they navigate major milestones in early education and make memories through creative and educational play.
4. Health and safety: Safety and cleanliness are our top priorities, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your child’s environment is healthy and secure. Click Zono – Disinfecting Cabinet.pdf to learn more about one of our cleaning routines.
6. Advanced Digital communication with families:
PC_ParentEngagement_Parents_VF.pdf (procaresoftware.com) Communicating with our families is essential. Families receive electronic daily reports, explaining activities such as classroom lessons, mealtimes, nap times, outdoor play, pictures, videos of their child and more throughout the day.
7. Meals and Snacks: Healthy, balanced meals are just what growing bodies need! Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks are provided daily to all children, ages twelve months to six years. All meals are served and prepared following the Child and Adult
Care Food Program/USDA requirements.
8. Affordable Tuition: Contact us for our current tuition at email@example.com
9. Curriculum: The curriculum is created by leaders in early learning with decades of experience in organizations such as the Department of Education, early learning coalitions, school districts, and as owners, directors, and teachers, Learning Beyond
revolutionary curriculum follows a social-constructivist approach, designed to create learning opportunities for children through peer-based activities and intentional interactions with their teachers. It provides lessons that engage infants, toddlers, and
Preschoolers in developmentally appropriate activities. To learn more about the Learning Beyond Paper curriculum click: Learning Beyond Paper
10. Extra enrichment curricular activities:
a. Music Enrichment with Tom Weber. Tom Weber has been performing music for children for over 20 years. His high energy, interactive, and fun music targets motor skills, creates music awareness in children, promotes response to rhythm and increases their attention span. Music and movement provide children with so many benefits.
b. Spanish: Your child will embark on a wonderful language adventure. This class vividly creates a fun environment where learning takes place naturally. Weaving together storytelling, dramatic play, art, music and movement, this program encourages children to explore their world in Spanish.
c. Little Chef Cooking: The benefits of cooking with Preschoolers: Social Emotional Development: Hands on cooking activities help children develop confidence and skill. Following recipes encourages children to be self-directed and independent, it also teaches them to follow directions and develop problem-solving skills. Physical Development: Fine motor and eye hand coordination skills are developing by chopping, mixing, squeezing, and spreading.
11. Parent Volunteer: The MMC Parent Committee is a group of parent/guardian representatives from each MMC classroom who serve as liaisons between MMC families and MMC staff. In addition, Parent Committee members also help organize family social events, teacher appreciation activities, and special project fundraisers throughout the year.
We want to thank you for everything you have done for our family and for the exceptional care you have given to our son. We will miss bringing our baby to your wonderful facility and most of all, we will miss you! We wish you all the best and every success with Ma Maison and will hold you and your family close to our hearts!
All our love always,
Meredith, Tom & Milo
Thank you so much for taking such great, loving care of our Charlotte. It has meant the world to me to know she has been in such caring home with such wonderful teachers.
All my gratitude,
Thank you so much for taking such good care of our son. Having you care for him was such a relief because we knew when he left us each day he was in good hands. I am so grateful that God intervened that day as we both searched for each other’s numbers at the exact same time. You have been such a blessing to us. We wish you so much luck as you continue to grow Ma Maison.
Love Rowan, Rachel +Justin
We are so grateful of the care provided by MMC. Emmanuella (Ms. Emmy) is so loving and so organized. She’s a skilled business owner, as well as a kind caregiver, who carefully hires other loving and skillful employees. Thank you!
Thank you so much for taking such good care of Nirvan. I don’t think he would have gotten the level of care and attention at a different facility.
I truly appreciate your efforts and couldn’t have asked for a better weekday “mom” for my son.