ABOUT Ma Maison Childcare, LLC.
Welcome! In choosing Ma Maison Childcare (MMC), you havemade the optimal choice of care for your child.
At MMC, we are committed to providing a safe, loving, and enriching environment; onein which your child can grow in all areas of development: language, social/emotional, physical, and cognitive, through child-facilitated learning and play-based curriculum that will help prepare the children to succeed academically and socially.
Below are a few reasons why many families choose Ma Maison Childcare:
1. Owner Engagement: Ma Maison Childcare is individually owned and operated. The Owner/Director/Teacher is on-site and takes a continually active role in the management of the program.
2. Professional, Trained Teachers: My program is aligned with the CT Early Learning and Development standards, and both the Head Teacher and Owner have been credentialed for their work in early childhood, receiving the Child Development Associate (CDA)–a widely recognized credential in their field. In addition, Staff members attend professional development classes throughout each year to offer the best early care and education for every child. They are also certified in CPR and First Aid. All staff and volunteers are fingerprinted, and background screened by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood.
3. Nurturing Environment: Our center-based childcare provides a small, secure environment for children during the most crucial time of their development, as they navigate major milestones in early education and make memories through creative and educational play.
4. Health and safety: As a response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have created a Handbook Policy to help our families better understand the measures that we have in place to ensure a safe, clean, and healthy environment. Such as contactless check in and out, health screens at check-in and throughout the day. In addition, each classroom is equipped with an “Air Purifier” and we use an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer daily which allows us the ability to attack microbes and decontaminate areas and facilities efficiently and effectively. Click here to learn more. https://blog.zogics.com/electrostatic-disinfecting-sprayers-frequently-asked-questions and Zono disinfecting and sanitizing cabinet.
6. Advanced Digital communication with families: Communicating with our families is essential. Families receive electronic daily reports, explaining activities such as classroom lessons, mealtimes, nap times, outdoor play, pictures, videos of their child and more throughout the day.
7. Meals and Snacks:Each child is provided with nutritious and delicious meals (Breakfast, Lunch, & PM Snack) while in our care. Our wholesome meals are planned by registered dietitians and support a well-balanced and healthy diet.
8. Affordable Tuition: Our current full-time Tuition rate for up to 9 hours a day is $450 weekly. Part-time (3 days) weekly rate is $375. Part-time (2 days) weekly rate $285. We are open from 7am to 5:30pm.
9. Curriculum by Pinnacle: Pinnacle is research-based early childhood curriculum, designed with both the teachers and students in mind. Based on the works of Piaget, Gardner, and Erikson, Pinnacle provides lessons that engage infants, toddlers, and Preschoolers in developmentally appropriate activities. To learn more about the Pinnacle curriculum click her Early Childhood Curriculum | Pinnacle Curriculum | CCEI (cceionline.com)
We want to thank you for everything you have done for our family and for the exceptional care you have given to our son. We will miss bringing our baby to your wonderful facility and most of all, we will miss you! We wish you all the best and every success with Ma Maison and will hold you and your family close to our hearts!
All our love always,
Meredith, Tom & Milo
Thank you so much for taking such great, loving care of our Charlotte. It has meant the world to me to know she has been in such caring home with such wonderful teachers.
All my gratitude,
Thank you so much for taking such good care of our son. Having you care for him was such a relief because we knew when he left us each day he was in good hands. I am so grateful that God intervened that day as we both searched for each other’s numbers at the exact same time. You have been such a blessing to us. We wish you so much luck as you continue to grow Ma Maison.
Love Rowan, Rachel +Justin
We are so grateful of the care provided by MMC. Emmanuella (Ms. Emmy) is so loving and so organized. She’s a skilled business owner, as well as a kind caregiver, who carefully hires other loving and skillful employees. Thank you!
Thank you so much for taking such good care of Nirvan. I don’t think he would have gotten the level of care and attention at a different facility.
I truly appreciate your efforts and couldn’t have asked for a better weekday “mom” for my son.