ABOUT Ma Maison Childcare, LLC.
Welcome and thank you for considering Ma Maison Childcare for your child’s early childhood experience!
Emmanuella Lauture is the owner of Ma Maison Childcare. She holds a bachelor’s degree in finance and a Master’s in Counseling and Human Resources Development. Emmanuella Lauture has been married to her long-time sweetheart, Franz Lauture, for over 20+ years and together they are raising three beautiful, intelligent, and strong-willed daughters.
The vision of Ma Maison Childcare came to life in 2013. What was once the central location for family gatherings in the Lauture’s family living room was reimagined and redesigned to a licensed home-based family childcare by the state of Connecticut, which cared for children under the age of five years with a state regulated maximum capacity of six children.
In 2019, Ma Maison Childcare expanded to a small center based with a licensed capacity of twenty-five children.
In 2021, Ma Maison continued to grow and moved to the Historical Hubbard Mansion; offering services to over one hundred children ages three months to five years, and before/ after school care for school-aged children.
Ma Maison Childcare exists to provide a safe, loving, and enriching environment; one in which your child can grow in all areas of development: language, social/emotional, physical and cognitive skills. This philosophy is executed through child-facilitated learning and play-based curriculum that will help prepare the children to succeed academically and socially.
Why choose Ma Maison Childcare?
- Owner Engagement: Ma Maison Childcare is individually owned and operated. The Owner takes an active role in the program’s management.
- Passionate and caring Teachers: Our teachers are caring and qualified and understand that the heart of learning starts with trust. Staff members attend professional development classes throughout each year to offer the best early care and education for every child. They are also certified in CPR and First Aid. All staff and volunteers are fingerprinted, and background screened by the Connecticut Office of Early Childhood.
- Nurturing Environment: Our center-based childcare provides a small, secure environment for children during the most crucial time of their development, as they navigate major milestones in early education and make memories through creative and educational play.
- Health and safety: Safety and cleanliness are our top priorities, giving you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your child’s environment is healthy and secure. Click Zono – Disinfecting Cabinet.pdf to learn more about one of our cleaning routines.
- Trustworthy – Please visit care.com and google reviews on mamaisonchildcare.com, etc. to see what our current and past families are saying about MMC.
- Advanced Digital communication with families: Communicating with our families is essential. Families receive electronic daily reports, explaining activities such as classroom lessons, mealtimes, nap times, outdoor play, pictures, videos of their child and more throughout the day. PC_ParentEngagement_Parents_VF.pdf (procaresoftware.com)
- Meals and Snacks: Healthy, balanced meals are just what growing bodies need! Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks are provided daily to all children ages twelve months to six years. All meals are served and prepared following the Child and Adult Care Food Program/USDA requirements.
- Curriculum: Learning Beyond Paper. The curriculum is created by leaders in early learning with decades of experience in organizations such as the Department of Education, early learning coalitions, school districts, and as owners, directors, and teachers, Learning Beyond Paper’s revolutionary curriculum follows a social-constructivist approach, designed to create learning opportunities for children through peer-based activities and intentional interactions with their teachers. It provides lessons that engage infants, toddlers, and preschoolers in developmentally appropriate activities. To learn more about the Learning Beyond Paper curriculum click https://www.learningbeyondpaper.com/
- Parent Volunteer: The MMC Parent Committee is a group of parent/guardian representatives from each MMC classroom who serve as liaisons between MMC families and MMC staff. In addition, Parent Committee members also help organize family social events, teacher appreciation activities, and special project fundraisers throughout the year.
We want to thank you for everything you have done for our family and for the exceptional care you have given to our son. We will miss bringing our baby to your wonderful facility and most of all, we will miss you! We wish you all the best and every success with Ma Maison and will hold you and your family close to our hearts!
All our love always,
Meredith, Tom & Milo
Thank you so much for taking such great, loving care of our Charlotte. It has meant the world to me to know she has been in such caring home with such wonderful teachers.
All my gratitude,
Thank you so much for taking such good care of our son. Having you care for him was such a relief because we knew when he left us each day he was in good hands. I am so grateful that God intervened that day as we both searched for each other’s numbers at the exact same time. You have been such a blessing to us. We wish you so much luck as you continue to grow Ma Maison.
Love Rowan, Rachel +Justin
We are so grateful of the care provided by MMC. Emmanuella (Ms. Emmy) is so loving and so organized. She’s a skilled business owner, as well as a kind caregiver, who carefully hires other loving and skillful employees. Thank you!
Thank you so much for taking such good care of Nirvan. I don’t think he would have gotten the level of care and attention at a different facility.
I truly appreciate your efforts and couldn’t have asked for a better weekday “mom” for my son.